Jan 2, 2012

Moods



The Six Cardinal Moods

Euphoric
The food seemed to have opened the gates of heaven itself with choirs of angels singing and with trumpets resounding in every bite. The food and its creator are without a doubt, worthy of recognition.

Satisfied
Satisfaction guaranteed! The food was able to earn a slot at the "worthy to be eaten" section for passing the standards of gastronomy.

Ambivalent
Neither hot nor cold, neither passed nor failed, the food just deserved to remain in the gray zone. It passed some standards yet failed to impress me in general.

Disappointed
I started with high hopes but ended up with broken dreams. The food definitely lacked certain aspects to have caused itself to fail miserably.

Disgusted
A dining experience only flies and maggots would enjoy. After eating, one would definitely be singing "I'm never coming back anymore, anymore".

Plagued
The food is worthy to be stoned to death for it destroyed the very foundations of my patience causing me to sink into the worst mood of all. The experience was just "hell on earth". This means I don't want another taste of it, another scent of it, nor the very sight of it. The memory will just keep haunting me for the rest of my life.


Effective December 10, 2014